Plan on joining your colleagues for the NJNYACRAO Spring 2019 conference. This highly affordable conference fee make this a cost effective opportunity for quality professional development. A variety of sessions are available for enrollment professionals and staff at all levels of experience.
Dr. Tom Green is AACRAO’s Associate Executive Director, Consulting and SEM. During Tom Green’s more than 30-year career as an enrollment manager, he has led enrollment management efforts for six universities and collaborated with both public and private institutions to reach their goals. Tom brings proven best-practice expertise in developing effective recruitment strategies, enhancing and streamlining financial aid processes, maximizing institutional aid, identifying customer service/CRM strategies, and implementing and evaluating comprehensive service systems for colleges and universities.
Tom’s first-hand education experience includes his tenure as Vice President for Enrollment Management at Eastern Michigan University, and as Associate Vice President for Enrollment Services at Seton Hall University in New Jersey. There, Tom oversaw multiple functions including admission, bursar, financial aid and registrar offices. Under his direction, new student enrollment grew by 12% while SAT scores rose by over 65 points. While heading academic advising, adult re-entry centers, admission, registrar and financial aid operations at Newman University, Tom lead the university to a 54% increase in freshman students and net revenue increases of 95%.
A former chair for AACRAO’s financial aid, enrollment management and retention committees, Tom is a sought-after speaker at enrollment meetings and conferences worldwide. He holds a Ph.D. in Educational Leadership, Management and Policy from Seton Hall University. We are excited to hear him speak at the Spring 2019 conference!
REGISTRATION & SESSION INFORMATION
Spring 2019 Registration is now open! Register online!
View the Spring 2019 conference brochure
Session Descriptions & Location Info
View the session descriptions here.
Join us in the Cook Campus Student Center in the morning for welcome remarks, breakfast, registration, keynote speaker, lunch and all conference sessions.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING & CAMPUS MAP
Public Transportation - TBA
Special Event Parking will be available to all attendees at no cost. YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR VEHICLE PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE. Vehicles that are not registered may receive a citation. Please register your vehicle here: https://rudots.nupark.com/events/Events/Register/a0c42ad4-13d8-4041-b782-8b27f2d5c79f
Attendees may park in Lots 76, 99C & 99D. Special event parking and special event permits are only for visitors to the University which does not include free metered parking. If you are a Rutgers University Faculty, Staff or Students please park only in lots they are authorized to park in.
Conference Day Contact - TBA
The Spring 2019 conference is sponsored in part by:
Have a session proposal or want to help with planning? Contact a member of the Executive Committee for information.
• Registration fee: $75.
• Late registration fee: $90.
• On-site registration the day of the conference is available for $90.
• Receipts will be available on-site upon request. Online payment provides you with receipt via PayPal.
• Pay online and mail your registration form, or you may make payment by check or money order with your registration form.
• Make checks payable to NJ-NY ACRAO.
• If submission of payment is to be made by your accounting office, please ensure your name is on the check stub or a copy of your registration is included with it.
• NJ-NY ACRAO Tax ID# 22-3787696.
• Requests for refunds must be sent to the Treasurer in writing by March 13, 2019 before registration deadlines. Requests made after registration deadline dates will not be considered.
• Substitution of attendees may be made at any time.
• Session schedule is subject to change. Updated information will be available on this website.
• Sessions with limited seating will be filled based on receipt of paid registration. Limited seating sessions are indicated in the descriptions.
• Information from the registration form will be used only to provide notices of NJNYACRAO related activities and those of affiliated professional organizations. NJNYACRAO does not provide mailing information to vendors or other third parties.
• Any photos taken at the conference by the NJNYACRAO may be used by the Association in NJNYACRAO related printed documents, websites or other media. We appreciate your consent to use your likeness for the purpose of sharing and promoting the conference and Association.
• The session presentations are selected with the intent of meeting the professional development needs of NJNYACRAO participants. While care has been taken in the preparation of sessions, situations and circumstances may vary from that presented. The session information should enhance, not substitute for, your own independent judgment. Additional related information may be available from other sources or other professional advice tailored to your particular needs may be appropriate. The content of the presentations is the sole responsibility of the presenters; the views and opinions of the presenters do not necessarily state or reflect those of NJNYACRAO. NJNYACRAO neither exercises editorial control over the information presented nor endorses the use of any of the means or methods presented. The information is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Neither NJNYACRAO nor any other party involved in creating or producing the conference is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your use of the information. These sessions do not earn the participant any CEUs or College level credit.
• Your registration acknowledges acceptance of these terms and provisions of conference attendance.