Plan on joining your colleagues for the NJNYACRAO Spring 2018 conference. This highly affordable conference fee make this a cost effective opportunity for quality professional development. A variety of sessions are available for enrollment professionals and staff at all levels of experience.
REGISTRATION & SESSION INFORMATION
Register for the Spring 2018 Conference here
View the Spring 2018 Conference Brochure with sessions here
Session Descriptions & Location Info
Join us in the Library-Kimmich Reading Room in the morning for Breakfast, Registration & Welcome Remarks. Lunch and our business meeting will be held in the Library-Kimmich Reading room as well.
Conference sessions will be held in both the Library and in Ingersoll Hall
DIRECTIONS & CONFERENCE RELATED INFORMATION
2 Train or 5 Train- Take the 2 train to the Flatbush Avenue / Brooklyn College station. Walk one block west on Hillel Place to the Hillel Gate entrance of Brooklyn College.
B41 or B44 - Take the B41 bus to Flatbush Avenue and Nostrand Avenue.
Additional travel options/directions can be found here:
$10/day if arriving before 10am
2201 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11210
Conference Day Contact
Vanessa Ullo-phone: 718-986-9411
This conference is sponsored in part by:
Have a session proposal or want to help with planning? Contact a member of the Executive Committee for information.
• Registration fee: $75.
• Late registration fee: $90.
• On-site registration the day of the conference is available for $90.
• Receipts will be available on-site upon request. Online payment provides you with receipt via PayPal.
• Pay online and mail your registration form, or you may make payment by check or money order with your registration form.
• Make checks payable to NJ-NY ACRAO.
• If submission of payment is to be made by your accounting office, please ensure your name is on the check stub or a copy of your registration is included with it.
• NJ-NY ACRAO Tax ID# 22-3787696.
• Requests for refunds must be sent to the Treasurer in writing by April 6, 2018 before registration deadlines. Requests made after registration deadline dates will not be considered.
• Substitution of attendees may be made at any time.
• Session schedule is subject to change. Updated information will be available on this website.
• Sessions with limited seating will be filled based on receipt of paid registration. Limited seating sessions are indicated in the descriptions.
• Information from the registration form will be used only to provide notices of NJNYACRAO related activities and those of affiliated professional organizations. NJNYACRAO does not provide mailing information to vendors or other third parties.
• Any photos taken at the conference by the NJNYACRAO may be used by the Association in NJNYACRAO related printed documents, websites or other media. We appreciate your consent to use your likeness for the purpose of sharing and promoting the conference and Association.
• The session presentations are selected with the intent of meeting the professional development needs of NJNYACRAO participants. While care has been taken in the preparation of sessions, situations and circumstances may vary from that presented. The session information should enhance, not substitute for, your own independent judgment. Additional related information may be available from other sources or other professional advice tailored to your particular needs may be appropriate. The content of the presentations is the sole responsibility of the presenters; the views and opinions of the presenters do not necessarily state or reflect those of NJNYACRAO. NJNYACRAO neither exercises editorial control over the information presented nor endorses the use of any of the means or methods presented. The information is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Neither NJNYACRAO nor any other party involved in creating or producing the conference is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your use of the information. These sessions do not earn the participant any CEUs or College level credit.
• Your registration acknowledges acceptance of these terms and provisions of conference attendance.