Plan on joining your colleagues for the NJNYACRAO Fall 2018 conference. This highly affordable conference fee make this a cost effective opportunity for quality professional development. A variety of sessions are available for enrollment professionals and staff at all levels of experience.
REGISTRATION & SESSION INFORMATION
Register for the Fall 2018 Conference here-TBA
View the Fall 2018 Conference Brochure with sessions here-TBA
Session Descriptions & Location Info
Join us in the Gilligan Student Union Building in the morning for welcome remarks, breakfast, registration, keynote speaker, lunch and all conference sessions.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING & CAMPUS MAP
Directions to NJCU and NJCU campus map - https://www.njcu.edu/directions-njcu
Parking Options - https://www.njcu.edu/njcu-parking-campus
Parking is available in the garage on located on Culver Avenue. The Michael Gilligan Student Union garage offers two levels of NJCU campus parking beneath the building and an open lot.
Enter by turning right from Culver Avenue, approaching from West Side Avenue. (Approaching from Kennedy Boulevard, left turns are prohibited by the Jersey City Police Department.)
The adjacent open lot is accessed through the GSU Parking Garage.
If parking here take the elevator to the 2nd floor from the garage.
Parking Lot Days and Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday, 7:00a.m. - 11:00 p.m
Cost - $10.00
If parking on the street around the NJCU campus, please review the City Ordinance Parking information - https://www.njcu.edu/about/directions-njcu/city-ordinance-parking
Conference Day Contact
Have a session proposal or want to help with planning? Contact a member of the Executive Committee for information.
• Registration fee: $75.
• Late registration fee: $90.
• On-site registration the day of the conference is available for $90.
• Receipts will be available on-site upon request. Online payment provides you with receipt via PayPal.
• Pay online and mail your registration form, or you may make payment by check or money order with your registration form.
• Make checks payable to NJ-NY ACRAO.
• If submission of payment is to be made by your accounting office, please ensure your name is on the check stub or a copy of your registration is included with it.
• NJ-NY ACRAO Tax ID# 22-3787696.
• Requests for refunds must be sent to the Treasurer in writing by October 22, 2018 before registration deadlines. Requests made after registration deadline dates will not be considered.
• Substitution of attendees may be made at any time.
• Session schedule is subject to change. Updated information will be available on this website.
• Sessions with limited seating will be filled based on receipt of paid registration. Limited seating sessions are indicated in the descriptions.
• Information from the registration form will be used only to provide notices of NJNYACRAO related activities and those of affiliated professional organizations. NJNYACRAO does not provide mailing information to vendors or other third parties.
• Any photos taken at the conference by the NJNYACRAO may be used by the Association in NJNYACRAO related printed documents, websites or other media. We appreciate your consent to use your likeness for the purpose of sharing and promoting the conference and Association.
• The session presentations are selected with the intent of meeting the professional development needs of NJNYACRAO participants. While care has been taken in the preparation of sessions, situations and circumstances may vary from that presented. The session information should enhance, not substitute for, your own independent judgment. Additional related information may be available from other sources or other professional advice tailored to your particular needs may be appropriate. The content of the presentations is the sole responsibility of the presenters; the views and opinions of the presenters do not necessarily state or reflect those of NJNYACRAO. NJNYACRAO neither exercises editorial control over the information presented nor endorses the use of any of the means or methods presented. The information is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Neither NJNYACRAO nor any other party involved in creating or producing the conference is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your use of the information. These sessions do not earn the participant any CEUs or College level credit.
• Your registration acknowledges acceptance of these terms and provisions of conference attendance.